What you contribute to our team
- Interest in modern software technologies (GraphQL)
- Practical experience with Java/Kotlin
- Optional experience in Spring
- Completed technical education (HTL/BSc/MSc), preferably in the field of software development or work experience
- Fluent English or German
Your new scope of work
- Developing internal interfaces and APIs of our Cloud Manufacturing platform.
- Extending our our data model of our web application using Hibernate.
- Challenging our software design decisions by contributing your ideas
- Tools & Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, GraphQL, DGS framework, Docker.
NOT your new scope of work
- Working with code/frameworks from the ‘90s
- Talking to customers who do not know what they want (which does not mean, we always know 100% what we want :) )
- Coding something which is covered by a library
The benefits for you
- Be part of a small, agile, young team
- Work with a new and modern software-stack
- Work on an impactful project for local production in Europe
- Employment with 20 to 38.5 hours/week
- Flexible working hours with home office (~50:50), flexibility in the workload during the year (Get things done in winter, enjoy the sun in summer)
- Possibility of linking with Master’s or Bachelor’s thesis (possible supervisor available at Vienna University of Technology)
- Yearly salary for full-time employment: € 40.000-47.000 (Overpaid Collective agreement IT)
- Virtual company share options
Your crucial benefit of free chocolate not listed here? Talk to us, we will figure it out!